Fandom

Battlecamp Wiki

Passives

148pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Comments52 Share

Note:  Passives have been normalized across all rarities. Bear with me as I update this.  Please help if you are comfortable editing/correcting.  All passives start at level 1.  Leveling currently adds 2% PER LEVEL to all modifiers for older passives (additive). If the passive is one of the new passives such as Champion or Gladiator, it will add 4% to each skill or 8% if it only has one attribute such as Lethal.

Passives (Level 1)

Name Effect
Lethal 55% attack when three other matching zodiac on team
Protector 55% health when three other matching zodiac on team
Priest 55% recovery when three other matching zodiac on team
Champion 35% attack & 20% Recovery when three other matching zodiac on team
Gladiator 35% attack & 20% health when three other matching zodiac on team
Knight 35% health & 20% Recover when three other matching zodiac on team
Shaman 35% Recovery & 20% Attack when three other monsters match this monster's Zodiac
Bruiser 35% Health and 20% Attack when three other monsters match this monster's Zodiac
Cleric

35% recovery & 20% health for each matching zodiac on team

Barbarian 60% Attack, 50% Defense
Brawler 50% Attack
Confident 60% Attack when health is above 75%
Crusader 50% Attack, 50% Defense, 50% Health
Deadly 50% Attack, 40% Chance to deal Double Damage.
Defender 50% Defense, 115% Health
Defensive 50% Defense
Favored 40% Chance to deal Double Damage and 60% Attack when Health is above 75%
Glass 75% Attack at the cost of 25% decreased Health
Guard 65% Defense and 100% Recovery when Health is above 75%
Guardian 65% Defense, 100% Recovery
Gutsy 60% Attack when Health is below 25%
Healer 150% Recovery
Healthy 115% Health at the cost of 25% decreased Attack
Holy 75% Attack, 100% Recovery
Juggernaut 60% Attack, 75% Health, 100% Recovery
Lucky 40% Chance to deal Double Damage when Health is above 75%
Paladin 50% Health, 100% Increased Recovery, 50% Defense
Precise 40% Chance to deal Double Damage
Resist(All) 70% Resist
Restorative 150% Increased Recovery when Health is below 25%
Robust 75% Health
Savage 75% Attack and 50% Health
Scrapper 60% Attack and 100% Recovery when Health is below 25%
Spirited 65% Defense when Health is below 25% 
Starter 60% Attack and 100% Recovery when Health is above 75%.
Striker 40% Chance to deal Double Damage when Health is below 25%
Strong 65% Defense when Health is above 75%
Survivor 65% Defense and 100% Recovery when Health is below 25%
Underdog 40% Chance to deal Double Damage and 60% Attack when Health is below 25%
Warrior 50% Attack, 40% Chance to deal Double Damage, 50% Defense
Rogue 65% Attack, lose 10% Health
Bulwark 65% Health, lose 10% Attack
Mender 65% Recovery, lose 10% Attack

Special Passives

Potent Double Experience when using this monster to fuse
Charged Triple XP when using this monster to fuse.
Energized Five times Experience when using this monster to fuse

☝☝☝ How to Level Passive Abilities ☝☝☝


Feed a monster with the same passive. The level/element/zodiac is irrelevant. The percentage chance to level a passive is based on rarity:

  • Same Rarity = 100% chance to level  (Grey to Grey, Super to Super, Ultra to Ultra, Epic to Epic, Legendary to Legendary)
  • one rarity lower = 25% 
  • two rarity lower = 6%
  • three rarity lower = 2%
  • four rarity lower = 0%


☝☝☝ Passive Ability Boost ☝☝☝

Each additional level adds 2% to all stats.

A level 11 Warrior would have 70% Attack, 60% Chance to Double, and 70% Defense


*** New Passive - Each additional level adds 8% 

Lethal , Protecter , Priest

Ex: Lethal level 4 - 79% attack when three other matching zodiac on team


*** New Passive - Each additional level adds 4% to all stats.

Champion , Gladiator , Knight , Shaman , Bruiser , Cleric

Ex: Gladiator level 2 - 39% attack & 24% health when three other matching zodiac on team


Special Note:  Thanks!  To everyone who is helping to contribute.  Big Thanks to ForTeaSticks for the footwork on leveling.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.